Friday, April 17, 2009

My Random Life-The Soundtrack

Turned out much better than I thought it would... I might have to make a mix

Pick your first song and Shuffle the rest....

1. OPENING CREDITS:
Country Ghetto-JJ Grey & Mofro



2. WAKING UP:
Today's the Day-Aimee Mann

3. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL:
Betterman-The John Butler Trio

4. FALLING IN LOVE:
Excuse Me While I Break My Own Heart Tonight (Acoustic)- WhiskeyTown

5. WEDDING NIGHT:
Suite: Judy Blue Eyes-Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young

6. FIGHT SONG:
Tezeta(Fast)-Getatchew Kassa

7. BREAKING UP:
Black Night-Joe Bonamassa

8. PROM:
Blind Willie McTell-Bob Dylan

9. LIFE:
Arms of a Woman-Amos Lee

10. MENTAL BREAKDOWN:
Lucy In the Sky With Diamond-The Beatles


11. DRIVING:
When She's Near-Fiction Family

12. FLASHBACK:
Wonderful Savior-David Ramirez

13. GETTING BACK TOGETHER:
Knives Out-Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood

14. WEDDING:
House of Mirrors-Andrew Osenga

15. BIRTH OF A CHILD:
One-U2

16. FINAL BATTLE:
My Own Peculiar Way-Willie Nelson



17. DEATH SCENE:
Ame-Anathallo

18. FUNERAL SONG:
Slow Train-Bob Dylan

19. END CREDITS:
Outta My Head- M. Ward

No comments: